CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how to remove a large, stuck, gallstone and avoid surgery

MH 108 Views: 2,781
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,362,548

Re: how to remove a large, stuck, gallstone and avoid surgery

I have a large gallstone - 24mm.

SO YOU HAVE HAD AN ULTRA SOUND AND YOUR DOCTORS DID WHAT? OR THEY JUST WANTED TO CUT YOUR GALLBLADDER OUT?

It's stuck in the neck of my gallbladder (5mm)
PROBABLY THE MOST COMMON PROBLEM MOST ADULTS EXPERIENCE EVENTUALLY OR HAVE HAD AND DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT …….I WOULD SUGGEST THE AVERAGE ADULT HAS A CLOGGED GALLBLADDER IF THEY ARE EATING GRAINS, VEGETABLES AND COMMERCIAL PASTY TYPE FOODS.

so is painful and now causing some infection..
ALL SIGNS FOR YOU TO STOP WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING AND CHANGE DIET AND HABITS

My surgeon wants to remove my gallbladder
WHICH CAN'T SOLVE YOUR DIET OR HABITS
REMOVING IT ONLY LEADS TO MORE PROBLEMS

immediately but has (reluctantly) agreed I can try a gallbladder flush.
OK

As a compromise, I'm on antibiotics
OK, SO THEY GOT YOU ANY WAY

to control the infection.
WELL, IF YOUR POOP CAN'T GET OUT OF YOUR LYMPH GLANDS VIA YOUR LIVER AND GALLBLADDER THAT OUT IT THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE---ALL THE STERILIZING DOPE THE DOCTORS CAN GIVE YOU CANT STOP THE ROT…..SO THEIR DOPE JUST HARMS YOUR ORGANS AND CREATES SUPER BACTERIA

I have already started on the apple juice protocol.
WELL THAT SHOULD BLOW YOUR GUT UP AND GIVE YOU A KIDNEY ACHE THAT WILL DOUBLE YOU OVER AND BACK TO THE E/R……………..BUT THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PUT FAITH IN THE ENDLESS GARBAGE WRITTEN ON THE INTERNET. AND ODDS ARE, YOUR APPLE JUICE HAS BEEN COOKED AND DILUTED AND NOT EVEN REAL APPLE JUICE---IF I HAD TO MAKE A GUESS.

i did this flush
YES, THIS IS THE HUGE QUESTION BEGGING TO BE ASKED: WHAT DO YOU MEAN AS A "FLUSH", GIVE THE DETAILS AND THE RESULTS OR YOU HAVE JUST WASTED MORE SPACE…...

6 months ago and removed maybe 100 or so fairly big stones, up to 1cm. I should have repeated this, I now know!
OK, SO YOUR NOT MAKING ANY SENSE AT THIS POINT:

1. "IF' YOU DID THIS, THEN YOU WOULD KNOW YOU HAVE A WORKING GALLBLADDER AND NO HARD ROCK STONES, THEREFOR ZERO TROUBLES AND YOU WOULD HAVE NOT WENT CRAWLING TO YOUR DOCTORS TO HAVE YOUR GALLBLADDER CHECKED FOR STONES…..

WHY? BECAUSE ONCE YOU KNOW---YOUR NOT TRICKED BY THESE TYPES OF DOCTORS ANYMORE.

ONCE YOUR GALLBLADDER HAS FLUSHED OUT, THAT IS PROOF OF NOT HARD ROCK STONES….ONLY THE HARD ROCK STONES ARE THE REAL PROBLEMS AND OFTEN ONLY WOMEN GET THOSE.

IF YOU FELT YOUR GALLBLADDER WAS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU WOULD HAVE SIMPLY DID MORE FLUSHING OR IF YOU READ ANYTHING I HAVE WRITTEN IN THE PAST 10 YEARS, YOU WOULD HAVE SIMPLY DISSOLVED THE STONES AND KEPT THEM DISSOLVED AS YOU CLEANED YOUR ENTIRE BODY AND BRAIN IN THE SAME MANNER.

Would appreciate advice or knowing of any success in a similar case and any tips?

NO CLUE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AS FAR AS LIVER FLUSHING GOES.

SO I SUGGEST YOU FOLLOW THE PROPER CLARK STYLE LIVER FLUSH THAT SHE STARTED WITH MANY YEARS AGO---THE SIMPLE FIRST BOOK LIVER FLIUSH WORKED THE BEST AND ANYONE PAST AGE 6 CAN DO IT.

A PROPER LIVER FLIUSH CONSIST OF 3 FLUSHES AND APPLE JUICE IS NOT PART OF THE PROGRAM.

Thanks in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (2)