CureZone   Log On   Join
Toxic Vaccines - Robert Kennedy Jr, TV interview

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
ohfor07 Views: 1,126
Published: 3 years ago

Toxic Vaccines - Robert Kennedy Jr, TV interview

Somewhat surprising straight dope from RK Jr. as interviewed by T. Carlson prime time yesterday.

Paraphrasing some of the highlights: Congress took a turn in the late 80's when they legislated blanket immunity * for the pharma industry shielding it from lawsuits by families of people who die or permantly injured by vaccines; he mentioned the few formulas that have removed mercury compared to the many that still contain it " if I were to drop / break here a vile of vacc syrum preserved with mercury, this area would immediately be declared a hazardous environment needing emergency cleanup but it is okay to inject into the internal environment of a living newborn or young human and this is deemed okay .... ?" ; I've been fighting for this cause for decades but you (Carlson/FOX) are only the second organization to allw me to get this story out to the public whereas the typical attitude with which I've been confonted is (also paraphrased) " ... you are a whacko activist conspiracy theorist trying to demonize something that is intended to be good for the general population"

* rich irony: corp pharma is assured legal immunity in their business pursuit of manufacturing & marketing toxic albeit ostensibly mandatory drug injections that might provide some people ( be they infants, toddlers, young people or adults ) with some immunity to some illnesses or may instead kill or permanently maim them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.203 sec, (1)