CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not losing weight on day 13

loquat1 Views: 964
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,364,814

Re: Not losing weight on day 13

1. Firstly, he is not referring to normal hunger pangs. Everybody has those after more than around 8 hrs since last meal. Those are precisely the signals that cause fear and dread in novice fasters, and are likely the most common reason for unplanned breaks. I won't call them failed fasts on principle, coz any break from your usual feeding routine should be considered a victory. One way of looking at it is as a 'dry run' or mental preparation for the real thing.

Secondly, as you correctly point out, the 72+ hr 'hump' is the bane of every seasoned faster. Once you get past that initial hurdle, the rest is relatively easy. That's not to say there are no more challenges ahead, coz believe me - there are. They can vary from seemingly unrelated symptoms such as severe itching and nausea to a thumping heart beat and dizziness. Almost all such symptoms are the body's reaction to the detox that is now underway, and hopefully one of the main reasons you undertook the fast in the first place.

Finally, and long after you are likely to break your own fast, true hunger returns again. Unless you fast for a minimum of 30 days (and for most ppl it's actually around 40 days), it is highly unlikely you will ever experience this hunger. For all practical purposes, I would not worry too much about it. It is not necessary to experience this before breaking. The fasting doc is an experienced & highly qualified practitioner, & I'm pretty sure he would say that waiting until hunger returns before breaking should only be done under supervision.

2. So basically, you're trying to eliminate all traces of visceral fat. That's no bad thing. You haven't given me your height, so it's impossible to tell what your BMI is. Regardless, my preferred MO approximates to the following. Fast until you drop roughly 10-15lb below the average recommended weight for your height. That should virtually guarantee the elimination of all excess fat and 'redundant' body tissue.

After following a suitable breaking protocol, start a new feeding regimen that takes in both cardio and resistence exercises, and a good quality protein powder for building up muscle mass. You can add it to shakes, smoothies, oats, etc. But be very careful with latter if you eat it. You'll need to find a reliable organic source, coz Quaker use GMO cereals, and have been found to contain dangerous levels of glyphosate, aka roundup:

http://www.naturalnews.com/053897_Quaker_Oats_glyphosate_instant_oatmeal.html#

Personally, I wouldn't touch Quaker Oats with a bargepole. You wanna know what roundup can do? Just watch 14:00 - 17:15 of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDyI10Z8aH0

Happy fasting mate, and don't let Monsanto steal your health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.563 sec, (2)