CureZone   Log On   Join
This was the cause of my body odor all along!!

curlycue Views: 1,976
Published: 3 years ago

This was the cause of my body odor all along!!

I came to Curezone about 15 years ago looking for answers to my Body Odor . My Body Odor was the typical Body Odor smell, but was really noticeable when the temperature was hot, which is most of the year where I live. I could have just taken a shower and applied deodorant, but if I went outside in the heat, within minutes I would stink. So began quite a journey in my quest to find out what was causing it. I cleaned up my diet, changed all the products I use on my body, did liver and parasite cleanses, had Amalgams removed, did enemas. You name it but nothing ever really worked. About six weeks ago I was searching the internet for information, on what I don't even remember now, and came across a forum where someone said the inside of their coffee machine smelled like body odor. This was my epiphany! I realized that my body odor began after I started drinking coffee, around age 30. And through all the changes I have made to my life over the past 20 years, coffee was the one thing that remained constant. I would NEVER give up my coffee no matter what. So, I decided I had nothing to lose. I was going to give it up and see if it made a difference in how I smelled. Eureka!! Almost immediately my body odor disappeared. I can be in the heat and work out and I don't smell anymore. Another change that has occurred has been with my bowel movements. Sorry, TMI!. They used to be so messy and no amount of wiping seemed to be enough. That is gone as well. They are solid and I barely have to wipe at all. I never thought this before, but I realize now what a 'blessing' the body odor was. I have completely changed my life for the better in my journey to find a cure. I would not be the healthy, happy and blessed person I am today without having gone through this trial and tribulation. I hope this will help someone else out there!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)