CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: joint pain

Positive mind Views: 1,040
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,365,809

Re: joint pain

You can apply some moxidectin topically on that cyst. If it is really a cyst (roundworm) then you will see a difference in a few hours.
I too had so much painful knee problems, for decades. I have had pain in my bones, and hips, especially on the left side. Bones and joints are usually places where they nest. I have been using moxidectin, piperazine, oxibendazole, fenbendazole, albendazole, levamisole and some others too. It took me over a year and i am finally clearing them up. I have been infected with several types, cannot even count them.
Lyme disease can be treated with ivermectin and doxy (also roundworm meds), i have used these also but roundworms, espeically complicated infections (with multiple worms types) need a little different treatment. if you get better on roundworm treatment than lyme is probably not your main intruder. You need to reach into the nests and exterminate those.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)