CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 5 of fast!

srinath Views: 994
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,366,039

Re: Day 5 of fast!

Indian grocery stores usually in bigger cities usually stock Vicco Vajradanti or neem powder based paste. My village cousins were pretty adamant that it was better for you, of course they would brush with a neem twig and get splinters between their teeth and neem tastes bitter and awful, so I'd say no thank you I'm using toothpaste like the city mouse. Only, poor city mouse has diabetes and is too fat and had sensitive teeth for 20 yrs before realizing the "foreign sweet toothpaste" was causing all his problems.
Honestly my grandma has all the answers, and at the age of 90+ she still can kick my butt in the knowledge arena, she cant answer the "why" question these pesky little grand children need to know. Little did the pesky little grandchild (her first that too) would create all the problems she never did before he turned 1/2 her age and maybe she'd be glad he backed out of 1/2 of it.

Anyway dental powder tastes like a mix of salt, sawdust and mud (cos it is) and it will kick your sensitive teeth and most of your other dental problems in the teeth. LOL.

Vicco Vajradanti means - Teeth that are solid as a glue made from hooves of horses used to glue wood made by someone called "Vicco".

Look for it, find it, use it, its brown and tastes vile but it will decimate most of your teething problems.

And yeaaaaayyyyyyy Grandma, wish you were close and coherent and patient with me.

Thanks.
Srinath.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)