CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: joint pain

Laretyure Views: 981
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,366,338

Re: joint pain

The day I posted that I took double the dose of pyrantel you suggested, then in the afternoon a dose of fenbendazole, two dilute iodone enemas and some raw garlic. It could be that the simplest of that list are what is working best (enemas and garlic)

As I have posted previously the herxing is getting easier, not sure if this is even a good sign because I'm better but not that much better.

I woke up the next morning in one of those really bad parasite moon cycle conditions, really constipated. Did an enema and popped out a bunch of large roundworms,a jellyfish worm and mucous or some clear worms.

Carnitine seems like a good thing to try again, haven't taken it in many years. I used to take the twinlab liquid called carni-fuel. Carnitine as you can guess from its name is only supplied from animal products.

I don't like that enemas are essential to get these creatures out. Whatever I'm taking is not hitting the descending/sigmoid colon.

Whenever I take the pastes like fenben or ivermectin I can't decide whether there is actual toxicity from the medication or it's a herx. The herx from these is decidedly different than anything else.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)