CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: joint pain

Laretyure Views: 906
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,366,067

Re: joint pain

Moxidectin is on my short list of new things to try, especially reading Sharkman's postings about it.

It's very hard to say if roundworms are the main cause. I passed yet another round of them the following day. With all of the worms that have come out I think things should be better than they are.

Joint pain could can be related to worms or lyme or hypothyroid. I think it's just too complicated to put anything in a box at this point, so I'm just doing shotgun therapy and see how things feel.

I am somewhat optimistic about fenbendazole though. Actually your whole list looks good; those are all meds I will be trying and switching over to.

Also might have underestimated the pyrantel. Since I keep getting stronger and stronger, the die-offs are less noticeable. Very hard to keep track when things are changing, but at least it's all changing for the better. Levamisole should be here today. It's very easy to get here and cheaper than mebendazole.

I was making a tea with fennel and licorice mainly just to soothe the gut, but fennel may be turning out to be a good parasite killer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)