CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pure gum turpentine

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ĒincurableĒ pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Hulda Clark cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Hulda Clark cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Hulda Clark cleanses

s0ft3st Views: 7,105
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,367,374

Re: Pure gum turpentine

I had some strange results yesterday which are continuing onto today:
yesterday I took my Turpentine (1 tsp) with 2 tblsp of castor oil. I think it flushed my liver? After 2 bowl movements I felt like there was still something in there- I did a water enema and which point i expelled Just oil, dark green bile, and tons of what looks like red liver flukes (they were Really intact- in fact I saved some in a jar w/alcohol to show my doctor- I don't even know if it's worth it to ask a doctor, but..)- they looked like the pictures online of a totally intact fluke (Not like a rolled up skin, like an intact fluke). Only about 20 of them, in all different sizes from very very small to up to 1.5cm. I also passed a ton of those "cotton balls with legs" things I've seen pix of on this site (I also saved them in the jar with alcohol)- I passed Dozens of these. As well as biofilms stained green. I followed the water enema with a coffee enema & I again passed Just flukes, 'cotton balls with legs' and biofilms as well as green bile.
Today I feel totally drained (when I first started using Turpentine I felt more energized and better than ever), but I don't think it's so much as the Turpentine as what my body went through with the castor oil flushing the liver. I've had a papaya smoothie with some greens & spirulina+chlorella so far b/c I didn't eat much yesterday (just a smoothie, and green juice & beet+carrot juice). So, yeah, I'm not sure exactly what happened / did I really flush my liver ? And, does this mean I have a serious fluke problem I have to deal with or will the turpentine take care of them over time? How do u know if you've gotten them all? I still have flukes in my stool today. I took my turpentine on Sugar this morning, it's day 4 (& I was following the Jennifer Daniels protocol where you do it for 4 days, then 2 days a week for 2 weeks or as long as symptoms persist).
I'm not sure if I should try to eat dinner or how I can rebuild/restore myself after so much purging yesterday- I've been a raw vegan for so long but for the first time, I had a immense craving for cooked food (I was thinking of making an Aryurvedic Kitchari with basmati rice, some veg & soaked yellow dal + spices) but I just don't know how I should proceed to best restore my body after all this purging- my stomach feels Really delicate & I don't know if I'll be able to digest all the raw veggies I usually eat. So, while my stomach feels super delicate, I also feel a deep, deep hunger... So, I'm not sure how
best to replenish my body after this (I've really only had juice & fruit+greens blended in smoothies since I expelled all of this).

Also, is there any point to take pictures of these things & save samples of them in a jar to show your doctor? I don't think I'll tell my doctor I'm on a turpentine protocol, I might mention the herbs, but is there Anything they can find out when you bring them in samples? I was able to save about 4-5 totally intact red translucent flukes that are easily identifiable by eye as well as about 8 of the "cotton balls with legs" as well as a larger sort of greyish 'exploded' looking fluke in a jar full of alcohol.

Any advice would be really appreciated! Cheers & hope you're having a lovely day!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.063 sec, (2)