CureZone   Log On   Join
Strongyloide/ Roundworm rash from hell! Help needed..

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
Designed Views: 1,253
Published: 4 years ago

Strongyloide/ Roundworm rash from hell! Help needed..

Let me just start by saying I have been moved to tears, hope, frustration and prayers from all of you who have shared your stories and advice concerning parasitic infections. I thank you from my heart. Most of the time we are our #1 health advocate and this forum displays some of the power of intelligence and ingenuity when we claim control of our health and band with others. As usual, there are layers to my story. I have other ailments but I am currently in need of advice about this unrelenting debilitating rash that I have no doubt is a manifestation of this parasitic infection that I have been battling for the last couple months. Before I suspected(knew) I had a parasite/s I developed a red scaly rash on my eyelids. It came and went. And over the course of 2 months, as it progressed, my eyelids began to swell. I was even diagnosed with eyelid cellulitis. It quickly spread across my face, scalp, ears, neck, chest armpits, top of hands, inner elbows, back side and groin. By this point I was absolutely certain of my infestation due to many symptoms. The rash is fire red and it burns and itches like mad! It scales up in places and gets very tight and thick in most. I can't even turn my neck today as it will crack and bleed. I also have had horrible fatigue and brain fog since this all started. I was put on Prednisone when I 1st asked for help with the rash from my doctor. Seemed to clear it right up within a week but after extensive research I quickly realised I needed to get off and stay away from steroids if I had a disseminated strongyloide infection. At that point I had evidence of the infection already spreading to my sinus, eyes and ears so I didn't even finish my 2 week taper. Now I'm back to what I call the zombie mask and am desperate for help. I'm about to lose my new dream job and this is affecting every aspects of my life(as I know many many of you can relate). The rash started 2 weeks after starting herbal anti-parasite suppliments. I promptly stopped the herbs, took a week break and started pharm meds. I'm currently taking Ivermectin (5 weeks) and started Doxycycline today. I also take a Vit C supplement, papaya digestive supplement, and probiotics. Any advice is appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.391 sec, (2)