CureZone   Log On   Join
Hulda Clark Mop-up program vs MMS - which to use?

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

More
More

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

s0ft3st Views: 1,623
Published: 4 years ago

Hulda Clark Mop-up program vs MMS - which to use?

Hi, I'm in the middle of a pretty Intensive parasite cleanse/killing period- I began with a month of the classic Hulda Clark herbs for abt 40 days then when I still had a serious problem, I moved onto a Turpentine + castor oil protocol (which I still have 2 weeks left of - I took a brief break & I'm restarting soon b/c of the full moon coming up) which seemed to work alot better. But, I still feel like they're not eradicated & I need some form of a 'mop up' - I also have another issue: 10 yrs ago, I survived pretty serious septic MRSA which was treated in a hospital (& I was quite sick/almost died, spent 3 months in the ICU, the MRSA was in my lungs, blood as well as soft tissue & I spent almost 5 yrs on IV Antibiotics which I believe messed up the bacterial balance in my body possibly leading to the parasite problem being worse- I don't know if I had them before MRSA or only afterwards). Anyhow, when I started parasite cleaning, I feel like some of the bad pathogens from my past became released in my blood stream again- I started having weird symptoms, breaking out in boils on my lymph nodes, coughing up some really strange mucus- things that had only happened to me when I'd had MRSA in the past. And, I feel like I need to do some type of clean up / mop up to take care of not only the last of the parasites but some of the pathogens possibly released when I killed them. I've been taking Colloidal Silver through this process but I don't think it's strong enough. So, I was originally planning to do the Hulda Clark mop-up program (& I'm fairly sure I have tape worms as I expelled something long, flat white & segmented but am unsure I got the head) but when I started researching how it worked, it seemed to work via Oxidation [mostly through the Ozonated Olive Oil] which then led me to learn about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I've never used Miracle-Mineral-Supplement before & I'm very unsure about using it- there's lots of scare mongering stuff online abt it that I don't know how true it is. The one benefit it might have for me is that it does seem to kill a range of pathogens which might be very beneficial to me. But I don't know. I've also found some other protocols online where people had dealt with their parasitic and pathogenic load using first herbs or Turpentine then moving onto Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . And, I'm not sure if it will be more effective than the Hulda Clark mop-up, esp for something like MRSA that while not acute, I'm sure some of it still lingers in my body & that parasites were holding onto (& I had Alot of parasites). Anyways, if anyone has any suggestions or experiences doing this type of thing, I'd really appreciate hearing what you have to say/think about this idea. I've also tried to get standard medical help in the midst of my parasite cleaning when I realized the problem was Really bad & I've still had no luck- I brought samples into my doctor who ID'd them by eye as parasites {she gave me a single dose of Albendazole which I've yet to take as single dose seems to only have a cure rate of 17% & I have flukes as well as Ascaris & Albendazole only kill fluke eggs which seems like it'll only be of use After using something else that kills all the adult flukes}; they've done 7 stool tests on my so far, none of which were conclusive [though a few came back 'unidentified/unknown' which is really strange to me- so Not normal but they're unable to identify What it Is that's Not normal]- it seems like standard medicine is totally uninterested in even acknowledging this problem; they've talked about doing a capsule endoscopy but I don't know if that will even be of use to me at this point]; so, I feel like I'm Totally on my own to deal with this problem & I'm trying to deal with it in the most thorough way with a well thought out protocol. I also eat a mostly vegan alkaline high raw diet (I occasionally have bone broth or a bit of organic ghee) with No Sugar or Carbs (I've cut out all grains & starches since realizing I had a parasite issue) & even most fruits except for anti-parasitic ones [like pomegranate, papaya+seeds & pineapple juice] & have incorporated tons of anti-parasitic foods into my diet daily (like pumpkin seeds, fermented veggies, kefir, etc.). So, any guidance or suggestions, esp abt the Hulda Clark mop up/ozonated olive oil vs MMS would be much appreciated.
Thanks alot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (2)