CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strongyloide/ Roundworm rash from hell! Help needed..

mattk3 Views: 1,209
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,372,426

Re: Strongyloide/ Roundworm rash from hell! Help needed..

A year of doing the same thing seams a bit pointless.

There are several supplement aspects of an infection, metal balance, mineral balance, targeted chemistry boost, nitrogen vs sulfur, and antiparasitic formula for type of infection (Flat, White, Red) worm.

I used the sequence of flat worm clearing, white worm clearing, then and now red worm clearing. Worked for me.

The meds one uses for each type of infection are a bit different.

If you have multiple coinfections, you figure out which infection is dominant. Go after that infection first, and stay the course till you clear that infection. Then go into maintenance for that infection, and start clearing the next infection.

I tend to suggest using "challenge" tests, (short period of time at a specific level used to test which infection is more severe).

Complicated infections require a step by step process, to gauge meds that work, and level of the infection.

Once you know if flat, white, or red worm infection is dominant, then you can plan a sequence through the maze.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

9.984 sec, (1)