CureZone   Log On   Join
meds not working

Laretyure Views: 205
Published: 4 years ago

meds not working

Last few doses of fenben did nothing, mebendazole not doing much of anything anymore.

Pyrantel doing less and less but still there might be some juice left, need to dose more.

I'm thinking lyme-related bugs at this point.

This was my sense about the meds all along, that there would be a point of diminishing returns or it would turn into a sort of addiction. I think the former is the lesser of those evils.

Can't complain too much as this summer is way better than last year's perpetual vomitfest. This is the second summer in 2 decades where sunbathing feels good. There was a news article about a tick borne bug that makes people allergic to meat.

Right shoulder is a disaster. It's either bugs eating the joints or I injured it somehow with my sedentary lifestyle.

Nothing is making a dent in the lower colon gas/inflammation. I've thrown everything imagineable at it to no avail. Still doing Iodine enemas to keep things moving. I'll pass some gas sometimes with these enemas and then stool will come out. It would be nice to not have to go through all of this shit one day just to have a bowel movement.

Joints felt like they could have disintegrated during the last full moon but somewhat better now.

IQ has skyrocketed in the last year. I was inching my way towards brain repair but this last year has been dramatic. There is still some room for improvement but I feel like my mental acuity is pretty much back to pre-illness levels.

Oxygenation is terrible, suffocating constantly.

I was wondering about charcot leyden crystals as sometimes it feels like there is sand in my veins.

I would like to focus on oxygenation and any bugs that are known to interfere with oxygen uptake.

If I can get my gallbladder unblocked or knock the colon infection out I win. Both would be nice too. It sounds easy on paper to deal with the gallbladder, until you actually try everything and nothing actually pans out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)