Cure Body Odor: Stop bad habits, exercise, and eating healthy
Cure to Body Odor
1) Eat foods with one ingredient. Avoid packaged foods, fast, processed, sugar, or foods with lots of ingredients.
2) Get moving. Start exercising. Start somewhere: walking, yard work, cleaning, or going to the park. Just do something u enjoy...take your mind off Body Odor
3) Limit soap on your skin. It causes Body Odor
. Take a bath in white vinegar. For your bath, you will need water, white vinegar, and washcloth.
4) Fiber: it will keep things moving and prevent constipation.
Good sources of fiber: apples, beans, frosted mini wheats or try the ones without the icing or added sugar. Eat plenty of veggies. On a daily basis I eat: cucumbers, celery, tomatoes, spinach.
5) Extreme constipation: insert glycerin suppository into rectum as needed. Follow directions on container
Common misconceptions of body odor:
- I'm being punished
- Taking vitamins will cure body odor
- I'm dirty or don't take care of myself
****These misconception are not true
THE CAUSE OF BODY ODOR IS CONSTIPATION.
-Eating lots of fiber will relieve constipation
- Drink water and green tea
- Get moving
- God wants to see you happy
- Stop bad habits: no fast foods, no over eating, don't eat after 6 pm
- Taking lots of vitamins will cause body odor
I can be reached on curezone. I can be reached on WhatsApp: Jhlove. My mission is to help others get relief. I work full time as a nurse. I have had Body Odor since I was 18. The only thing that has worked for me is healthy eating, exercise, staying hydrated, stopping bad habits, and taking vinegar baths.