CureZone   Log On   Join
INFERENCE: Bromelain kills some intestinal parasites PLUS travels thru body maintaining it's power to kill parasites outside intestines.

llee Views: 219
Published: 4 years ago

INFERENCE: Bromelain kills some intestinal parasites PLUS travels thru body maintaining it's power to kill parasites outside intestines.

Hello,

I was reading about Bromelain and wanted to share information. It is not expressly stated; however, it is inferred that the properties of Bromelain that kill intestinal parasites work throughout the body. Meaning that parasites not just in the intestines will be killed by Bromelain, but parasites throughout the body. Bromelain is the parasite killing enzyme found in Pineapples.

Please do your own research. I am sharing as I do my own research because I thought it might be helpful to others.

There seems to be a general discussion I have seen that "what can be ingested that can kill parasites not only in the intestines but outside the intestines".

You can eat Pineapples and gain the benefit of Bromelain. Personally, I make a Pineapple and Papaya smoothie with just a little water added every morning.

Additionally, I take the papaya seeds and grind them in a coffee grinder. I like them in yogurt (and they do say to make certain you get plain yogurt if you think it's okay to eat yogurt - no Sugar added yogurt). Or you can put them on salads or eat however you prefer.

Papaya (and I have no supporting articles listed here) contains an enzyme effective against intestinal parasites. I have not yet researched to study it's ability as an enzyme to work outside the intestines as Bromelain does.

Papaya seeds are stated in what I have read to be powerfully antiparasitic.

I enjoy the smoothies I make so it is a very painless and effortless to me preventative measure to eat this food.

I should note that there are differing views about whether a person should eat fruits if doing a cleanse. So please do your own research and find what works for you.

If the fruits themselves with their fruit sugars are not acceptable to you, I believe you could take a Bromelain supplement. If you examine the evidence please do decide for yourselves if you believe it may be effective throughout the body and not only in the intestines as an antiparasitic (along with all the other benefits of Bromelain including fighting leukemia and certain forms of cancer, etc.)

I am certainly not a physician nor am I a scientist relative to these matters. So, if you can educate me further with more information I would appreciate it. And I hope you find this information beneficial.

Please see below.

Thank you.

Kind regards and well wishes!

1. Summary
All Essential Benefits/Effects/Facts & Information
Bromelain, also called ‘pineapple extract,’ is a combination of several compounds, including a large amount of a special protein-digesting enzyme. This enzyme is able to be digested and thus affect the blood and body, rather than just the stomach and intestines.

When Bromelain is in the stomach, it will help the body break down and digest protein. Supplementation of bromelain can also reduce nasal inflammation, meaning it acts as a decongestant.

If taken between meals, bromelain can benefit the immune system and protect the body from cancer. Bromelain’s effects on fat cells are also under investigation, with promising preliminary evidence.

Bromelain’s anti-inflammatory properties are responsible for several of its effects, including its ability to decongest the nasal cavity. Further research is needed to determine the mechanism through which bromelain survives the digestive system. https://examine.com/supplements/bromelain/

2. Abstract

Bromelain belongs to a group of protein digesting enzymes obtained commercially from the fruit or stem of pineapple. Fruit bromelain and stem bromelainare prepared differently and they contain different enzymatic composition. “Bromelain” refers usually to the “stem bromelain.” Bromelain is a mixture of different thiol endopeptidases and other components like phosphatase, glucosidase, peroxidase, cellulase, escharase, and several protease inhibitors. In vitro and in vivo studies demonstrate that bromelain exhibits various fibrinolytic, antiedematous, antithrombotic, and anti-inflammatory activities. Bromelain is considerably absorbable in the body without losing its proteolytic activity and without producing any major side effects. Bromelain accounts for many therapeutic benefits like the treatment of angina pectoris, bronchitis, sinusitis, surgical trauma, and thrombophlebitis, debridement of wounds, and enhanced absorption of drugs, particularly Antibiotics . It also relieves osteoarthritis, diarrhea, and various cardiovascular disorders. Bromelain also possesses some anticancerous activities and promotes apoptotic cell death. This paper reviews the important properties and therapeutic applications of bromelain, along with the possible mode of action. https://examine.com/supplements/bromelain/ (More scientific statements at site)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (3)