CureZone   Log On   Join
An Alternative way of living for smelly people?? please help!

BBBO999 Views: 513
Published: 4 years ago

An Alternative way of living for smelly people?? please help!

Hi I'm not really sure how to explain my situation because I find it really embarrassing so I'll just jump straight to it.. I stink!

I'm 29 years old and I've always been a fit & healthy lad but for the last four years people at work & random people on public transport keep saying I stink!

I've been to the doctors & they've took my bloods countless number of times. Also, had three camera tests but they've never found anything wrong!?!

something must be causing it but no idea what.. I even bought a new washing machine, new bath towels and new clothes because for some stupid reason when the doctors didn't find anything wrong, I started to think it might be the clothes I was washing & wearing.. (I know how stupid that sounds ha ha)

I've read a couple "success stories" on this website and tried different diets but still no luck..

I've now ran out of ideas so I give up trying to sort out what's causing the smell and I've came on here to see if anyone in a similar (smelly) situation would like to meet up in public (UK) and lets be smelly together ha ha

I know how ridiculous this sounds but I don't see why us smelly people should have no social life so why not be smelly in public together haha :)

sorry for waffling on so much haha.. hope what I've typed makes sense and hope to hear from people in a similar situation :)

M.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.734 sec, (1)