CureZone   Log On   Join
Potential protocol

RetiredOne Views: 1,373
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,376,789

Potential protocol

Last time replying to myself, I hope some of you viewers don't mind contributing. Any advice or just knowing someone took the time to respond is very supportive to me. I am ready to get more aggressive with curing myself. I am on disability for PTSD luckily or I would not be surviving, within the last two years there is no way I could work because of the physical load this puts me through every morning waking up with the hunger and puking. On the other hand I don't have a lot of extra money to spend, fixed income is very limited. This why I am really trying to convince doctors to help me so I can use my insurance on meds. If not oh well I am going to start saving slowly. I have about 100-200 extra every month. I am about to start this protocol next week.

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1667673

I also consulted in email with a doctor someone on here told me about in a previous thread and this is what he recommended. Though I will have to save for a bit to have the money.

1. TRiclabendazole 250mg, take 3 tablets at breakfast, 3 tablets at dinner x 3 and 1/2 days = 21 tablets
2. Praziquantel 600mg, take 2 tablets at breakfast, 2 tablets at lunch and 2 tablets at dinner x 7 days = 42 tablets
3. Niclosamide 500mg , chew 4 tablets before breakfast x 7 days = 28 tablets

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.437 sec, (1)