CureZone   Log On   Join
3 days into protocol, feel cysts melting, dangerous to treat this at home?

RetiredOne Views: 429
Published: 4 years ago

3 days into protocol, feel cysts melting, dangerous to treat this at home?

Spots in leg muscles after following a doctor's protocol for tapeworm/liver fluke.
1. Triclabendazole 250mg, take 3 tablets at breakfast, 3 tablets at dinner x 3 and 1/2 days = 21 tablets
2. Praziquantel 600mg, take 2 tablets at breakfast, 2 tablets at lunch and 2 tablets at dinner x 7 days
3. Niclosamide 500mg , chew 4 tablets before breakfast x 7 days

This is the third day into this protocol. I have three spots in my legs and I can pinpoint the pain. Two spots are in calf muscles on both legs but not the same spots. Third spot is in the thigh, but just one leg. Could this be something trying to retreat from the meds? The spots started after first taking the meds. I am just curious, not frightened or anything-makes sense to me. Was more just wondering what I am feeling. I can also feel the cysts in my lower back burning(not painful) or melting away. This seems to happen every time I take the medicine but goes away. Melting cysts? I feel I have a very large amount of cysts throughout my body, I mean I can feel them in various places. Biceps, calf muscles, shoulder/chest area- too many to just be an abnormality- I suspected they were from the stuff I see in my stool for some time. How dangerous is it to try and treat a cyst type infection from home? I know the cysts can burst in your brain but docs don't believe me so that is really just not an option. The cysts seem much more pallable after taking the meds as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)