CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Me and my 30 day water fast w/ MCT Oil

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Honest Joe Views: 3,417
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,377,307

Re: Me and my 30 day water fast w/ MCT Oil

Day 12
Day off, chilled out mostly - felt ok in general, watched lots of cooking programs, you'd think I'd be doing the opposite but I find watching people cook fascinating, especially some of the rubbish they create 😜

I got caught out with flatulence again 😂 💩 I was so interested in what was coming out I inspected it and oh my was I surprised. Very hot, like thin oil and tiny solids, normal colour but richer and the smell? Not what I expected - indescribable chemicals, I couldn't believe it came out of me but was happy that it was gone!

Slept badly, I need to be stricter and not snooze before bed but sleep is all I can think of sometimes.

Day13
Lathargic again today, I'm beginning to think days off are the cause. I hope this passes as I have to use my brain at work. I would have thought it would have become easier by now but alas, I think it's getting harder. Maybe once I've got most of the toxins/rubbish out of me it will be easier but who's to say if/when that will happen

I've lost a lot of weight, I don't weigh myself but my side profile in the mirror is motivating! I fit in trousers with 2" smaller waist easily and everything is much baggier 👍 I put most of that down to there being no inflammation in me anymore.

My pee is a strong colour and smelly, especially when I'm active. I am finding it difficult to get started sometimes. I normally blast jet streams,but it all seems a little weak atm 😂

I'm Going on holiday on the 11th of August so will break my fast there. That will make it 28 days/ 4 weeks which I'm happy with. I don't want to ruin my holiday by being tired all the time. My friend owns a restaurant there and they're making me some bone broth to break the fast 😃 I will still need to be careful but the country I'm going to is renowned for their amazing food so I will have quite the choice 👍

Live was a little better today, we'll see how long it lasts ❤️

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.688 sec, (1)