CureZone   Log On   Join
I made it on day 3~

Views: 952
Published: 16 years ago

I made it on day 3~

I had been having such a hard time getting back on the MC. I was not able to make it past day 1 but I did it. I started on July 11 and to date no food! What a feeling. I have also been working out. Doing 40 mins on the elliptical and noticed that the longer I am on the Master-Cleanse the more I sweat. I will see how it goes on Friday when I plan on weighing myself. I am not feeling tired or weak at all. On my first cleanse which I did for 30 days the first week was horrible. Lots of head aches and Oh my goodness I could not watch the tv without salivating. It was at this time that I realised how many food commercials there are and no wonder we are so fat! Sad but true. Well this time around I feel great and lots of energy. I remember reading that day 3 was the hardest so it should be smooth sailings after today. I plan on doing another 30 days. I hope all are well. Keep up the hard work. And if you have to don't watch tv. Read a good book - that's not about food. Hehehe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)