CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite protocols confused

Amazi Views: 1,352
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,384,343

Re: Parasite protocols confused

Thank so again. I have been shaving my head since the parasites have made it hair growth irritating. I would prefer not to have to grow my hair just to get information that I already suspect. Although it would be nice to know.

What are the remedies, aside from what you already mentioned on calcium and iron. I've started to take 2 whole food cultured vitamin a day - one am, one pm. I also take zinc, selenium.

My preoccupation with my neck may be just as you mentioned a direct result of the die off. It's just when I grip my hand around my neck it feels hard and lumpy. It feels nothing like what an anatomically correct neck should feel like. I took the suggestion of someone here to take ala and my mind is now racing that I've chelated all these minerals into my neck. If you or others can confirm that the stiff neck is only temporary and that the hard mass I feel on my neck is typical then I would not be in such a panic. I have passed ropeworms that were as hard as rocks so if anything I wish it was a collection of ropeworms that are stuck on my neck.

I did an enema today to try out the effect of msm but although it was beneficial before it seems to get me so wired now that I should pull back but I don't know. I will try out Sea Salt . I didn't know fulvic acid was a chelator/binder. I will look into that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.000 sec, (1)