CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strongyloide/ Roundworm rash from hell! Help needed..

rahel Views: 925
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,384,969

Re: Strongyloide/ Roundworm rash from hell! Help needed..

matt, not everything is strongyloides. although I have almost the same symptoms as designed, I am 3 x negative for strongyloides. I doubt this giant medicine, which lasts for many years and there is only sharkman, who has recovered. I have already written thaz a veterinarian told to me there are micro-mosquitoes, which cause micro myiasis, but there are also dirofilaria, alaria alata, cutaneous fasciola, anatrichosomas, mansonella, etc. I think we can get all the parasites like the animals. it must be something new. I have tried all the medications, several biopsy and everything was negative. I can see the migration, I feel with my tongue something like a thread in the mucosa, my skin is at these places hypopigmented and despite everything I can not get a diagnosis and also no drug helps properly.I am sure its comes from insects.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)