CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DE or Turpentine for Roundworms, tapeworms, flukes

Ocean Fae Views: 2,995
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,367,611

Re: DE or Turpentine for Roundworms, tapeworms, flukes

Apologies it took me soooo long to reply. Kratom tea is an anti malaria, and I expelled my first blood flukes on Kratom, which I read was effective against blood flukes, and it is!! I order from the Kratom Eye.

I have not tried Turpentine, but hear great things about the protocol.

What I have noticed is different protocols appear to effect different parasites. I think changing protocols and mixing things up, is good. Doing coffee protocols in conjunction with with Kratom, Turpentine, DE, Clark, Humaworm is the way. Kratom tea lowers your heart rate, and is a natural pain killer. The FDA are trying to ban as a few companies are seeking approval for Kratom as a replacement for oxycodone. Oxycodone is opiate based and so many people over dose because it effects one's respiratory, people stop breathing and die. Kratom is from the kava plant (same as coffee) and effects opiate like receptors, but doesn't effect respiratory.

A word of warning about Kratom, it should not be used more than 4 days in a row. It lowers blood pressure, so when you stop taking you may feel anxiety like detoxing from Caffeine. BTW drink on a full stomach.

I use Kratom the 2 days leading up the the full moon, and on the full moon. From 10PM to 2AM is the time. All the parasites come out during this period to mate. Sounds crazy but true. Some of my best purges have been during this period. I took Chlorella and castor oil on the night of the full moon at midnight, and wow. I passed HUGE flukes and a piece of candida that looked like seaweed, but thick and round, about 5 inches long, 3 inches thick. They were so large it was a bit traumatizing. I also got a bunch of the white round goo, which I believe were eggs.

I believe detoxing from parasites will be a life long venture. Good luck friend, we're all in this together.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.265 sec, (1)