CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: need help with parasite cleansing

Shuna84 Views: 2,943
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,386,517

Re: need help with parasite cleansing

Hello everybody,

To be honest I am little panicking right now, and I my whole body started itching after reading all these posts that these horrible discussing creatures living inside us; realized that these weired, wormlike phlegm that I've been coughing for years already are actually worms. Now that I know the truth, I think I'll go mad until I get ride of those horrible things.
I was wondering if anybody can help me with these cleansing receipts. I got little confused with the receipts, ( master cleansing, parasite cleansing, detoxifying and the whole process). I am not sure which one is which or how should I do, or even the receipts (I think I am just panicking and cannot think straight) PLEASE, PLEASE, I need your help to give me some guidance on how to get ride of these parasites. How to do the cleansing that will kill them all.

Thank You;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.828 sec, (1)