CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long can you take Ivermectin safely?

Views: 397
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,387,015

Re: How long can you take Ivermectin safely?

I wish Iver did work by pulsing but it doesn't. I've been at it for 4 years and the pulsing just doesn't work. Three months ago I started having more problems with the larvae birthing in my lungs. I have been taking Ivermectin 15 MG every 6 hours for the last month. The lungs are better but the larvae are still causing congestion. The biggest improvement for me has been the reduction in the number of visible cysts under the skin. This is the first time I have seen a reduction in the cyst numbers and size in my feet.
I think Iver probably does cause liver damage but I think the parasites cause more liver damage. My liver congestion and pain has greatly reduced in the last month. I plan to take Iver at 15MG every 6 hours until I am sure the "little bastards" are gone.
If it kills me at least I will die fighting. I take fenbendazole every other day to get the larvae that has slipped by the Iver.

I found that Iver causes problems with folate and B12 so I take lots extra AND i take large doses of choline and inositol because this helps the liver. My poor enlarged liver is finally starting to shrink.
I don't think the daily Iver would work without this supplement support.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.639 sec, (1)