CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need a drink

CalamityJane Views: 491
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,387,151

Re: I need a drink

The alcohol is feeding the worms.

They leave you alone when you are drunk because they are drunk. But your liver can not handle the abuse.

Change your mind set.

Have a game plan and move forward. All you are doing is chasing your tail.

Do natural enzymes and castor oil pills am/pm. You don't seem capable of handling heavy drugs at this time.

Killing worms takes time because your body is weak. you sabotage yourself with useless efforts, you would be better off not doing anything at all.

Take a break from the drugs and research natural treatments in foods and herbs.

Change how you are dealing with the process of coping.

Because honestly, the worms have you trained.

You are not the first woman who has found herself infected with parasites and you will not be the last. Stop feeling sad for yourself and be proactive.

No one has held my hand one time and said I care about how I am doing. It is usually a step or two back that I have witnessed. A step or two away.

"I am going to take care of me."

That is the attitude we must all have to get through the tough days.

I cut out bread, then I cut out sugar. We all have sacrificed something in order to feel better.

So you choose who is more important. You or the Hitchhiker's. Feeling better or crying?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)