CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone been tested for leishmaniasis?

Persist Views: 867
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,355,882

Re: anyone been tested for leishmaniasis?

Smart dust, you around?

Got so sick that I couldnít muster the energy to reply. I read your messages four months ago.

I have the same puncture holes, but in back. My hair is long, but I believe some migrated to rear of head. They only approached head about a month ago, (six months in).

I, too, thought parasitic wasps, flystrike, or leishmaniasis. I suffer stings from hell and cavitated ulcer-like spot(s).

Was tested for many travel-related diseases (blood), but not leishmaniasis. However, I had been on antiparasitics for 6 weeks when I tested, negatively. One has a single shot at parasite exams.

I thought your rectum was unusually very irritated. Now, I have something eating or breeding in that area. I felt flapping for months, but itís (quickly) raw, with a peeled spot. It happened nearly overnight. Maybe something burst.

Iíve been traveling to doctors, with no help. They have been ready to diagnose extremely rare or autoimmune diseases. I am not going to slide into that, when physical trauma is very apparent, not healing, on my body.

How are you doing? I hope you are managing. Feel free to message any way you like.

We need to get through this. Itís hard. So hard.

Iím young and was incredibly healthy. I donít think too many people, without a good foundation of immunity, can make it so far. Itís been brutal.

They likely get a diagnosis of autoimmune lupus, et. al, or fall critically ill.

The very sick are not likely to post on here. I wasnít, for a long time. Iím not any better, but Iíll die trying.

I could have never imagined it, so I canít expect many to understand it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)