CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Scattered parasite making me disabled
 
cyclinglight Views: 918
Published: 5 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,388,321

Re: Scattered parasite making me disabled


Try to read through Mattk3's book... it's tough reading, but he had a hyperinfection and seems to be one of the most knowledgeable experts.

Somewhere in the early pages he mentions an emergency kit... thinks like msm, magnesium sulfate, aspirin/white willow, etc... talks a lot about the various supplements to help detox and heal from the die-off.

You are not alone.

Seems like doctors simply aren't trained or knowledgeable about parasites.

I've been pretty lucky in tolerating the meds and not having too severe of reactions to die-off.

Good that you are aware and monitoring yourself and working on it.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)