CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thiel study show that zappers do work

parazapper Views: 3,156
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,388,791

Re: Thiel study show that zappers do work

>- that Fasciolopsis buski is "found in Asia and the Indian subcontinent, especially in areas where humans raise pigs and consume freshwater plants." It is not a problem in the United States or other developed countries.

Entirely missed is the large number of US citizens who were in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand during the Vietnam war and after, who brought these parasites back to the US and these are currently found in several lakes in the US.

>- when I read them I could not find even one that I thought could truly back up her claims.

Yes, but you can not even correctly read Dr. Thiel's study so ...

>- September 3 of 2009 Clark died

Your claims are completely wrong and unsubstantiated. Her original death certificate stated anemia as the cause and contained NO mention of any cancer. The certificate was modified at the behest of those who wanted to defame her.

Her symptoms before death were the same as those for cadmium poisoning.

However, I would not be surprised if she did have multiple myeloma as it is often a result of benzene exposure and she frequently worked with benzene in her testing and studies.

I find it very sad that you would go so far as to distort the truth in order to sell your beck zappers even though they are not as good as Clark's. You have shown this many times in your statements and posts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)