CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Allicin for Serious Health Conditions ppm

Views: 957
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,384,424

Re: Allicin for Serious Health Conditions ppm

My Testimony.

It has been over two months now since I took the Allicin and I now no longer suffer any eye infections. I was getting repeated very painful eye infections and now none. I was prescribed every few weeks eye Antibiotics and now I don't need any anymore, I am free of pain and seem cured. At first I was still getting little niggles of sensitivity but that has gone, I am cured. I also preyed a lot because when I was getting the eye infection in my right eye it was causing swelling and that was causing terrible pain to the point of feeling helpless to control it, nothing seemed to help, the pain would only go when the Antibiotic kicked in. My life is totally transformed and life has a whole new meaning for me, I am really enjoying life without being in pain every few weeks. If you suffer eye infections I would consider trying Allicin capsules.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)