CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Threadlike feeling crawling from anus and thru out pubic area

Persist Views: 1,359
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,389,245

Re: Threadlike feeling crawling from anus and thru out pubic area

Do not stop at an autoimmune diagnosis.

Pursue antifungals, in moderation. The die-off (sporing) of mold is releasing more toxins.

I felt electrocuted, as if my entire body were in a short circuit. It lasts for hours.

Cahill first diagnosed me with whipworm. But when I told him Ivermectin and Albenza didnít treat it, he wanted the specimens tested. I have wads of what I thought were worms. They couldnít identify them.

Cleveland Clinic specimen ID said decaying vegetable matter and insects. This is consistent with mold growth.

Whatever it is, it is alive and well. But I think itís (toxic) mold. I have hundreds of specimens come off me, everyday. I potentially have hyphae growing throughout my body. Explains crippling in my muscles, joints.

My symptoms came quickly after a water leak in a water-damaged home I was renovating. Open walls with mold, all over. HVAC filter couldnít be replaced fast enough. The house was even more moist with surrounding excavation.

Mold inspector came through. Indeed, there is mold, particularly in attic. The bathroom vents didnít vent out of the roof. They vented into the attic, causing more moisture.

I have hypo-pigmented, and in some locations, cavitated, rash. It doesnít go away.

Get out of your living situation, if things arenít getting better.

Otherwise, have your home tested and remediated.

I donít know if Iím going to get through this, but Iím finally getting closer to figuring this hell out.

I have no idea what cancer feels like, but it feels like cancer.

I had no health issues before this. No surgeries.

This is going to be a big f*ing problem, with hurricanes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)