CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ivermectin vision problems

jazzydude Views: 1,378
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,388,347

Re: ivermectin vision problems

>I am just wondering how you are doing??

I'm glad your visual side effects stopped. That sort of thing is a horrific nightmare. I'm not even sure if it's worth taking anti parasite medication that can cause such side effects. I guess it depends on the parasite.

My vision issues have improved to a certain extent but it's still a major issue for me. I had a significant improvement in the first 3 months but haven't had much improvement in the last month. A lot of the color saturation improved but there are still issues with color. The color of how the sun reflects outside is much brighter then it should. It still saturates quite a bit! Some may think that is light sensitivity but I'm not sure what the correct definition is. It's not the type of light sensitivity that hurts the eyes. My eyes do not seem to hurt more in a bright sunny day then before iver but the sun light reflection on things look overly saturated.

Visual snow improved a very tiny bit and so did the after images. There are still problems with the colors indoors but most of them are not crazy saturated like before.
I'm thinking I will write more about my progress in a couple of months. I still do not have clear answers as to what happened. The ophthalmologist and neurologist didn't see any issues with my eyes and MRI of my head. Maybe I can get some more answers from a neural ophthalmologist and maybe I will get a more specific MRI of the eyes and optic nerves.

It's not unusual for MRIs of people suffering with visual snow to show nothing. Visual snow is a real thing but there is no reliable test for it. However, there is research being done on which hopefully will give us some more answers. So far researchers have found that visual snow is caused in the brain and not in the eyes. I still think Ivermectin could have also caused some eye damage though.

How is your vision now? How much more parasite treatment will you do? How have you been?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)