CureZone   Log On   Join
Seb Derm - Need Advice (FAO: White Shark)

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
sjhal12 Views: 1,023
Published: 4 years ago

Seb Derm - Need Advice (FAO: White Shark)

hi everyone i am looking for some help, would like some advice from white shark if possible

i will give a timeline of events to help you understand my situation (nb: i was C-section born too)

2009 - was drinking heavily - alot of times binge drinking, poor sleeping habits, poor diet (very bad lifestyle)

november 2014 - i started to develop alot of Acne on my back. I went to a dermatologist about this and he prescribed me 6 months
of Lymecycline (tetracycline anitbiotic). He told me diet had nothing to do it with etc as derms usually do. I also told the derm
I was starting 12 hour night shifts (which i was doing under an 8 month contract) and he told me i had nothing to worry
about.

so I was taking 2 Antibiotic pills a day for 4-6 months, while wrecking my health on a 12 hour nightshift job. It
had no effect on my Acne it actually got worse with spots bleeding etc. This whole time I wrecked my circadian rhythem
and was eating very poor foods (microwave meals etc) I was also smoking too.

September 2015 - Up till this point I had no symptoms. I was fine. All my life I was able to eat what i wanted and get
away with little to no sleep. I then started to get very strange symptoms. The hair on my body started to thin rapidly.
after a few months i developed seb derm in my eyebrows and forehead. I had severe muscle cramps in my toes, and developed
ibs symptoms, Arthritis in my hands/fingers.

I went back to the doctor and told him the problems that I was having. He then took an ultrasound and said I had a few
small Gallstones but nothing major. He laughed when I told him all of the problems I was having saying it had nothing to
do with the medication I was taking. He was very patronising, and after this I realised I had to search for answers
for myself. only thing in the testing that came back was vitamin d deficiency which i retested recently and it came back normal range

I realised something had to change drastically. So I made some radical lifestyle changes:

- I started reading about candida/ Antibiotic side effects, started making sauerkraut kefir and taking
probiotics

- took a while but I eat very clean 98% of the time - foods usually include salads soups meat brown rice. i do still eat
wheat sparingly in moderation. fruit, vegetables.

- I started looking into emotional healing. I was under a lot of stress at the time. I quit my nightshift job, and have
removed alot of people who were causing problems in my life.

- I still smoke weed occassionaly but not that much - more of a here and there thing. stopped drinking all alcohol

- stopped all fast foods and soda drinks

- I sleep relatively early around 9/10pm and wake up around 8am/9am latest. I have sleeping issues all my life
also had alot of sleep paralysis issues when i was drinking alot of alcohol - not sure if this connection is legit.

- I do alot of walking every day. I walk everywhere. On average I walk at least 40 minutes/hour a day

after implementing all of these changes, I have noticed an improvement in overall health, but my seb derm
and hair thinning still persists. I have done alot of research on gut health, but only just realised recently
(summer 2017) that I have neglected the liver. I have been researching about Liver Cleansing etc
I would like some advice. I do not know where to begin, I feel like this is the final piece of the puzzle - THE LIVER.
I have neglected it and I believe that all of the Antibiotics i took have really messed up the liver but not sure
if this is the case.

I realised there was biotin deficiency after Antibiotics , I took high strength supplements for a while with no results

I would like some guidence. I wanted to do a Liver Flush but am worried. I have been disheartened with other sites
saying it is just quackery and nonsense.

Also I am worried that if I do start liver flushing, my seb derm (especially in eyebrows) will flare up horribly.
Right now it is kind of under control. I started juicing 2/3 times a day and noticed a huge improvement already.

I also had juiced beets yesterday and got up in the night and had several BM's which is strange but i feel like it was detoxing
the liver perhaps? the bm was normal, followed by sludge.

I just want some advice on how to go about this liver cleansing, i have never done anything like this before.

I am considering doing a strict juice cleanse for a couple of weeks too, i feel like its cleansing my body.

would appreciate if anyone could help.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.580 sec, (3)