CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Insane stuck throat feeling for months now. Help needed on figuring it out!

InsomniaBro Views: 1,363
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,390,808

Re: Insane stuck throat feeling for months now. Help needed on figuring it out!

Thanks @susie21 and @Vulcanel for tuning in,

1) If the Na-I symporters are "defective", would the imply a gene mutation or is it because the body needs something? How do I find it out whether that's my problem? I am open to try things out and experiment ofcourse (not in a mad scientist way) but if I need to find out, then I am willing to do things ofcourse.

2) I actually upped my selenium from 200 mcg to 400 mcg lately. It was always 400mcg (selenium methionine) where I got 200 mcg from a standalone selenium (methionine) supplement and the other 200 (selenium methionine) comes from a good multi. Since I switched brands with supplementing, I get 200 mcg (from vitamin-code for men) which is origined from yeast like material and I get 200 mcg from the standalone (methionine). I I don't want to go higher, because I am scared of getting too much and selenium overdoses are serious trouble from what I can remember. Also, I did read (somewhere) that selenium methionine is the preferred form and the yeast one should not be taken (if I could've removed it I would've). Perhaps, I should seek for another good multi, because I use alot of standalone supps where these would fill in the gaps where the multi lacks in certain vitamins/minerals.

3) Anyhow, there was also a third reason u said, could u perhaps also explain me what that is? I am really thankful for ur help.

Greetings,

From the Netherlands

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)