CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Essiac Tea -- Please try it!! I'm GETTING GREAT RESULTS

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Atomic Particle Silver
High PPM of Atomic Size Silver Particles penetrate into pathoge...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Healthier Less Painful Joints
Liquid Joint Care - Support for healthy ligaments, tendo...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Clark DVD!

Atomic Particle Silver

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Free Clark DVD!

Atomic Particle Silver

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Views: 2,028
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,418

Re: Essiac Tea -- Please try it!! I'm GETTING GREAT RESULTS

Hi! I read a review once about someone who got good results taking Essiac tea for Tinnitus. I have suffered from it for decades... and decided to give it a go. I purchased the herbal mix (4 herbs) from a local UK seller on Ebay - very 'homemade', not commercially packaged. And followed the strict preparation guidelines as demonstrated on a youtube video hosted by "Essiac Facts" channel. This was only 2 days ago 09/11/2017. Coincidentally, I happened to have a lump on my chin, like ingrown PIMPLE (since stopping the contraceptive pills a couple of years ago, I started getting bad Acne on my chin monthly...I'm in my mid 30's. Something for a separate post!). I instinctively decided to place the left over herbs, "the sludge" you are left after brewing the herbs and passing the tea through a sieve, on top of the lump. and left on it for around 4-5 hours. I was amazed to see how the herbs pulled the 'infection' out so quickly and gently, I had a small white head, which soften after a warm shower.Sadly I had put the sludge on the bin when clearing the kitchen.... So I decided to apply the herbal residues that is left on the bottom of my mug when I'm actually drinking the tea for Tinnitus... I used a cotton pad to apply it on my chin before bed - then this morning I was amazed to see that the huge lump was practically gone,no more tenderness,fluid or red color. When using conventional medication topically it would take me at least a week to manage and bring such a massive eruption to this stage. I am SO impressed by the power of the herbs, so as well as drinking this miracle tea for my tinnitus, I will keep applying the herbal residues on my chin before bed and hope to keep the area clear. I will keep the herbal sludge when I prepare the next tea batch... Each batch of drinking tea are made with 15g of the Essiac herbs combo + 1.5l of water and is meant to last around 30-45 days, if I drink 15ml a day. I will report back once I finish drinking my 3 batches - around three months time. Hope it's helpful!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)