Can someone explain differences in beta d-glucans in mold and in mushrooms? Why do some people say to
Avoid mushrooms on a mold-free diet? I was reading how people with deadly fungus poisoning have high beta glucans in their bloodstream, n mushrooms have a higher beta d-glucan, but some considered healthy. N beta d-glucans can have health benefits. Some grains have a smaller amt of beta d-glucan. Is that something common in most edible plants or what?
Also as a side q, any info about high oxalates in mold, and are edible mushrooms high oxalate? Ive heard that mold attacks people with oxalates (oxalic acid), the plant defense mechanism.