CureZone   Log On   Join
You CAN'T give up!

Views: 623
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,392,667

You CAN'T give up!

You CAN'T give up because the parasites will make your life worse and possibly end it. They cause cancer. Recent news articles about Vietnam vets who ate raw fish now suffering a rapid incidence of bile duct cancer because of the liver flukes.

I have been at it for 4 years but it is much better. It takes years to kill the majority because when you didn't know they were laying eggs everywhere in your body. I have had major improvement recently using vitamins. Folate, B-12, and choline have been the biggest help. The parasite meds won't work if your body is lacking nutrients. Most importantly it's a constantly changing war so you have to change things up when you are at a stalemate. If I am not getting at least a light Herxheimer reaction I know that I have to change things up. Study Methylation. Read all the articles by Linus Pauling about nutrients. Focus on boosting your body so it can fight off the parasites with the help of the meds. Stronger meds won't work if your body is depleted and and can't fight for itself. Been there and done that...it doesn't work.

I have just accepted that treating parasites is and always will be a part of my life. It sucks but it is the way it is. But I am not letting it bring me down anymore. I focus on how lucky I am that I know and the majority of others in the US don't know they are crawling with parasites. I see them on peoples faces and on their cloths. They have NO clue and I've given up trying to help them because they go immediately to a Doctor who tells them they are crazy.
You can enjoy life and treat parasites you just have to accept it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)