CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You CAN'T give up!

Views: 571
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,392,807

Re: You CAN'T give up!

Everybody and their condition is different. Fenbendazole worked the best for me in the beginning but doesn't seem to do anything now.
I now do 200mg of Valbazen every 8 hours on Saturday and Sunday with about 800mg of Prazi and 15mg of Ivermectin every 6 hours. Why just Saturday and Sunday....well I don't think you should have to take the drugs 24/7 to kill. AND it helps prevent me from ripping someone's head off because I feel crappy.

I would suggest that B vitamins give you a headache because you are not taking the "methyl" form. OR you are sensitive to one or more of them. I don't use a B complex for that reason. I take loads of methyl folate and methyl B12, thiamin and riboflavon but onlt take the others once or twice a week. B6 will make you sick quickly. I take the P5P form so my liver does not have to convert but it can still make you sick.

The other poster is correct about the "draining" thing. If your liver isn't working well then nothing you do will get rid of the parasites. I use Solgar liver cleanse, milk thistle, and magnesium to keep the flow out. Things change as the condition changes. Valbazen use to make me so constipated but now it doesn't. Like I said...you need to study and then "BOB and WEAVE" as the condition changes. I have made huge progress since I stopped listening to what others prescribed and just used my knowledge to treat. Not saying don't listen or discuss with others. Just saying it's not a rule and you should do what works for you. Just don't give up. Accept it and be grateful you know and can self treat.

Also, if you aren't taking Doxycycline or some other Antibiotic you are making a big mistake. The wallbachia bacteria is known to prevent drugs from getting to the parasites AND it has been found that almost ALL cancers have the Wallbachia bacteria in them.
The Doxy does not kill parasites. It kills the Wallbachia effectively taking down the parasites shield.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)