CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SWF Now working

eidos Views: 1,118
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 239,280

Re: SWF Now working

I know, 2 teaspoons is about 10 grams, 1 quart is 1 liter. That is how i used it the first day - 2 teaspoons in a quart, with unrefiend Sea Salt . Nothing. Today i used 2 teaspoons in a quart, this time in Himalayan salt (reading thru the old posts in this forum, i found than many deem Hymalayan salt even better than the Celtic Salt, so i thouhgt ot give it a go). Again, nothing.

SO i red this Shank-Prashnakala (Ayur) method, wich is i guess from where the Salt Water Flush sprung from. It says 5-6 grams in a liter a water, wich is almost half what is recomended here (like 1-1.2 teapoons in a quart). ANd it further says that even this can be reduced if one finds it to salty (!). You drink a cup, then do the excercises (pretty much the ones posted in FAQ for the SWF), drink a cup, excercises, and so on ultill you drankj it on. THen you go imediately to the toilet. I'll try that one tomorrow since this normal way didn't do it for me.

I don't know where it goes, it should be pee-ed out eventualy, that's what the book says anyway. But even the 2 teasppons in a quart is much less salt concretation that of the salts in blood plasma. So osmosis won't pick it up either way, not to soon anyway. It's a bit disapointing to get no result from a SWF. I'll try this other method and post back if there is any succes, if anyone else is having the same problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.781 sec, (1)