CureZone   Log On   Join
still confused with this whole low fat or do we need more fats i think more?

Robert14 Views: 194
Published: 3 years ago

still confused with this whole low fat or do we need more fats i think more?

so congested liver too many toxins digestive issues yeah i get that but

this here says "Bile is made out of fat, and it also breaks fats down. So it can be a bit of a chicken and egg dilemma when it comes to boosting your bile production. You’ve got to get the good fats in and digested to make healthy new bile, but you’ve got a have good bile to break down these healthy fats you’re eating. Lots of free-flowing bile is also needed to make sure that the “river of toxins” that get processed through your liver can easily leave your body"

so dont we NEED fats like coconut oil and malic acid and stuff lemon kind of like a Liver Flush it would seem low fats is a problem yet fats are bad for the liver? im confused and low fat surely doesnt help testosterone lol

another thing with overgrowths like bacterial wise i keep reading an interesting article saying we need s boularrdi bacteria and like bone broth for collagen to heal intestinal walls has anybody used bone broth and l glutamine any difference

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)