CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Too much iodine?

susie21 Views: 1,354
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,394,512

Re: Too much iodine?

You have overloaded your elimination routes and have auto-intoxication, the throat feeling is not your thyroid, it is the lymph nodes in your throat telling you that your lymph has backed up because your liver and bowel is sluggish and overloaded. using high doses of Iodine without opening up your elimination routes is extremely stupid, and it will cause palpitations, anxiety and throat tightness. You need to detox first, "My biggest reason taking it is me hoping it will help with my constant fatigue and gut problems, which I've had for about 4 years now." Yes, because you have not addressed your root causes - your bowel is the main elimination route and yours isn't working properly which will back up to the liver, lymph, and then the cells. When you take Iodine it causes an elimination, if it has nowhere to go as in your case the companion nutrients won't help you or salt. You need to stop and detox properly and gently. This forum is full of people like you who overloaded poorly functioning systems and ended up in A & E, numerous doctor visits etc because they didn't do the groundwork first.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.203 sec, (1)