CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: vulcanel is now gonna fix all the people he damaged with iodine

Views: 374
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,395,430

Re: vulcanel is now gonna fix all the people he damaged with iodine

Being in your favor is of no value. Who would want that ? You are a very negative person, I saw all over where you habitually call people names like a little cry baby. It is always, trapper is right and everybody else is wrong, and rarely ever you write anything nice or make meaningful contributions. You have grown into a "celsius" type, an irritant, a gnat on the asss of CZ. Negative attracts negative, this is how you are a good barometer for us all to see who else is negative just like you.

Somebody writes to you using "user X" and you assume it is me and then out of the blue say I "damaged" people. Trapper, understand, people aren't that ignorant to actually believe anything you write anymore. Not only do you discredit yourself, but I believe repel others from wanting to engage in meaningful discourse.

Nobody wants your favor, it confers nothing. Most normal people avoid you like the plague.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.984 sec, (1)