CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Insane stuck throat feeling for months now. Help needed on figuring it out!

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Free Clark DVD!

Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine

Free Clark DVD!

Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine

Free Clark DVD!

Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine

InsomniaBro Views: 1,064
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,391,859

Re: Insane stuck throat feeling for months now. Help needed on figuring it out!

Thanks, I waited until I had another update, and I have one right now! I'm actually thrilled, because I may have stumbled upon something. I read something mentioning sodium-iodide transporters and how Vitamin C may be the cure for defective ones (because it may be another cause for having high TSH). So I had to reverse-engineer the situation and what I did was, change nothing regarding supps except for the Vitamin C. Instead of plain ascorbic acid (dosed at 1g), which has a low absorption rate and also gave me loose-stools (almost diarrhea like), I made liposomal vitamin C, both sodium ascorbate as a sorbic acid (just tried different forms) dosed at 2-3g a day. I had days, during which I felt the flu coming up, dosed at 5g and I didn't become sick. However, what I want to mention is, since this is the only (big change) I made in the last month, I had another bloodtest (and I know I shouldn't rely too much on these tests), but the TSH dropped from 12 to 7.2, while I HAVEN'T change the dose of iodine. Normally when I would back off the iodine, it would go lower over time, however I have the TSH being dropped while continuing the same dose of Iodine (as I said, the Vit C was the only change). It just makes me wonder, that just a sorbic acid in powder form may not be suitable FOR ME, it may work wonders for others. I mean, I believe it's good to get any, instead of nothing, but since my body just didn't react negatively on liposomal (even at higher doses at 1g) so far, and I haven't gotten diarrhea/loose stools yet except for the first time when I tried dosing it at higher then 5g, but that was a bit extreme for my doings (and it was a temporary thing, because I wanted to see how far I could go on C), and I will stick to 1-3g longterm.

There is just 1 thing I need to find out, and that is whether the TSH will drop even further when I continue what I am doing right now, if the TSH drops more (while continuing the same dose of iodine) then that would probably confirm my findings. I am certainly no doctor or expert but I sometimes like to try things out (with caution ofcourse) and see what works. On a sidenote, I also started redlight therapy AFTER the bloodtest, so if I get another bloodtest in 1-3 months and the TSH drops even more, it may aswell be the redlight/infraredlight that's the contributing factor.

I still have a bit of cold hands/feet from time to time, but again (as I mentioned so many times) it's way less extreme then it used to be. I feel I need to have a good bloodflow going in order to address alot of the issues I am experiencing right now and perhaps it was/is the hypothyroid-state that's dragging me down.

Anyhow, I hope to keep you guys updated anytime soon and I want to thank everyone for their expertise/help in this area. I wish everyone a good and especially a HEALTHY new year (and for many more to come).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (2)