CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help, Parasite pics.

Zztop807 Views: 557
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,399,531

Re: Help, Parasite pics.

you can always things identifiedf at postmaster@humaworm.com, but what i did was take Zymex2, or Wormwood , just to get thousands of them out so that you can see what you are dealing with, i am 67 years old and have been doing this for 9 months, have gotten out lots of species cept for a hge guy that crawls in my back, just released from mental facility cuz i said worms, but you can have my phone number if it is easier to talk. and i always taype on my phone cuze we are just too busy to type, your keyboard on your phone has a microphone. Also i have done icus protocol, but u need to know first what you are dealing with....................................Have gotten them to crawl out of skin with fresh BASIL PLANT LEAVES taped to skin, no longer have them coming out my eyes and planting themselves in other parts of face, have gotten rid of them in my tongue,,, its been a long haul..Please call if u need help, i also talk to someone on here that has just found out he has LICE,MIGHT BE SAME SYMPTOMS, HE WILL ALSO TALK TO YOU..............

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)