CureZone   Log On   Join
prtRe: Help, Parasite pics.

Zztop807 Views: 569
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,399,541

prtRe: Help, Parasite pics.

nEEED to get them out one way or the other, today i am gonna try to also eat or drink a whole fresh pineapple, got out a tape like that before or boil a cabbage and try to eat the whole thing, pumpkins seeds, cloves in a tea, chew them, coconut oil in your coffee a tablespoon, just watch your liver and stool when you do that coconut ooil is an Antibiotic taken 3 times a day, been now diagnosed with hpylori, and a hernia, going for another stool test to see if it is gone, with an egd they can see them but i dont know hat physical drs call them but i seen them , also the dentis saw them in my teeth and commented to his nurse, physical drs prolly wont believe u, but if u search the internet, they are prevelent in CALIFORNIA pretty bad, they have a lot of immigrants and safe houses for them from other countries,,, just removed a five foot one from a man, its on facebook..........ONLY eat what they hate, cayenne pepper in coffee, etc.... keep your rear end clean,, clean, clean if ypou have to do every 15 mins when they are dropping eggs....will be answering questions all day today only......Also have some type of hairworms, on arms and head, but they leave me alone with any shampoo that or hair dye that has aloe, and coconut, for weeks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)