CureZone   Log On   Join
Terminator II Cured me!

Views: 7,534
Published: 15 years ago

Terminator II Cured me!

I just want to let you know about my experience which is a miracle. I was diagnosed with HIV March of 2001. I was really disturbed and felt I was on the losing side of evolution. I never took drugs as I didn't have alot of money and plus didnt want to lock myself into the commitment. Well January of this year I purchased the Terminator II zapper and started using it 24 hours a day after the initial three 7x30 cycle. I changed the 9v Engerizer battery every week. After the first few days of feeling feverish I quickly recovered. After a week I stop feeling tired, the Canida cleared up, i stopped having night sweats, and felt an overall sense of well being. I continued using T2 24 hours a day for 3 months though regardless. Something about it is quite spiritially addictive IMO. After 3 months of constant 24/7 usage I finally turned it off. I let my ex-girlfriend use the zapper because she complained about stomach pains, swollen lymph and an irregular period. She followed my usage and was also relieved of all symptoms in less than 3 days and is almost finished with the 3 month cycle as well. I decided to get a blood test about a week ago and I am shocked by the results! I havent used the Terminator 2 Zapper for over 2 months yet there was not detectable trace of the HIV virus in my blood. One theory the doctor came up with was that I may have been misdiagnosed in 2001, yeah right..try telling that to my ex! Well, I feel great, I didnt change my diet or anything at all. I am cherishing my new good health!

God Bless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)