Re: lol

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

seahorse Views: 1,680
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 24,005

Re: lol

well u were quite patrionising when u asked me the q

This argument is pretty amusing.

Is anyone else on this type of diet?
I tried low carb..but couldn't stick with it for long :(

Hi Kasia! When I first went on the Atkins diet I weighed 260 lbs in two months I was down to 190. It works it can be very challenging as it is so hard to give up not only junk foods which are everywhere but all starches and grains but its a lot easier and much healthier than counting calories which i consider pure torture. Get the Atkins books studie the pages ragged and try to be creative one of my all time fabvorites is a good chicken salad I could live of them not just regular old chicken salad but a great big super salad w/all your favorite veggies and good vinegar and oil salad dressing, with really good white meat Oh boy. um um I know a high protein high fat diet sound strange buts its the way a lot of people ate not to long ago. I am also a big fan of Dr. Mercola his web site has been a great help to me. Give it a try again. Hope this helps. Grog

i tried it once and it did work, its alot healthier and easier than the atkaines diet. the average female should take 2000-2500kcals a day depending on height etc, but cut 500-1000 kcals off ur food take everyday and ur suposed to lose a healthy amount each week

What is it that you believe is unhealthy about Atkins and why do you think starving yourself is easier? Grog

the kcal conting diet is not staving urself, its not even a diet actually its just sticking to ur recomended energy consumption. atkins lacks carbohydrates and thats what human bodys require, energy. also u lose far too much weight far to quickly , u get constipated, u hav no energy . tell me if thats healthy or not.

i study dietetics and nutrition, the stuff this diet lacks is scary.

There are essential proteins there are essential fatty acids there are no essential carbhydrates! I have been on the Atkins diet for 15 yrs and its the only way I will eat I am 55 yrs old and work in the construction industry! This diet has made be healthier than any diet I ever tried Including vegetarian diet I was on when I started to have the symptoms of arthritis! You are obviously being taught nutrition by the establishment and don.t have a clue about the truth of nutrition!

okay now ur just taking this too personally.i was just stating my opinion and ur diet dosent sound very balanced at all, and mayb it does work 4 u, everybodys different, but it does and has affected ppls health in a bad way.

there are no essential carbohydrates bcuz they dont need to b called that. proteins , fats AND CARBOHYDRATES are macro nutrients ( the body needs all three of these in large amounts). its just another starvation diet, mayb ur body can cope with it but how do u know others can.

You are obviously new to the different concepts of nutrition that is an ongoing study here at curezone! You should go to the home page and start reading what this is all about! If you think the Atkins diet is a starvation diet you obviously have no knowledge about it. If you think a so called balanced diet ala the a.d.a or a.m.a. you have been lied to! There are many types of diet theory here at curezone I read and am familiar with most of them! Its the first thing I did before I started commenting or advicing on. So I suggest thats what you do before you become too frustrated from either the lack of response or the disagreement and ongoing arguments you may incur! Grog

I admit that I’m opinionated. But so are you, hence the constant speech marks as well as trying to insult me which I never done to you. I was just expressing my opinion about the Atkins diet; you didn’t have to take it that seriously. This is so stupid, I think kasia has decided by now what diet to choose.

hehehehehe..........over a diet

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.469 sec, (2)