CureZone   Log On   Join
This has fixed the issue for me!

MrP Views: 588
Published: 32 months ago

This has fixed the issue for me!

Hi All

Just wanted to share something that has worked for me for just over a week now...

Okay some background. I was last on the forum about 7-8 years ago, I got shouted down for recommending Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , (it didn't work!) and I suggested a feminine wash, which had some success. Anyway the method that kind of kept things under control for me was seriously hot baths and the Sea Salt underarm deodorant. I did find if I missed a hot bath for any reason it would take a few days to get things back under control but I managed.

A short while ago I also noticed that if I touched my back there was a bad smell there too! I was so mad and the hot baths didn't seem to do anything for that! I had a limited success with the Mother Dirt spray on my back (did not do much for underarms) but for the cost I was not really happy to continue.

Okay, onto my solution...

I wished to start doing some kettlebell swings but my knees always feel like they may pop, so I remembered a substance called DMSO that was good for those kind of pains. I bought a one litre bottle, which is very similar to the one litre refill bottle for my Sea Salt spray.

So I had a bath and noticed my spray was low so refilled it, with what I THOUGHT was the Sea Salt but, you guessed it, it was the DMSO! I noticed that it was shiny when spraying as it is kind of oily, but it was not until I could taste it a few minutes later as it is quickly absorbed through the skin that I confirmed it.

That was one and a half weeks ago, and since that day I have not had one day of bad odour!!!

When I saw that I decided to use it on my back too. This took a lot of gymnastics as I used cotton to do from top to bottom. It really cleaned my skin, but afterwards...it was really burning a lot!! I had some Bio-Oil the kind of rose gold coloured liquid and that gave me some mild relief from the burning. But after that, that cheesy smell had gone and it was just at the right time as I have a new bird who smells me a lot, and said that I smell good!!! 😃

I really hope that someone gets the same results as me as it has changed my outlook on life! I am not sure how long it will keep me odour free, but a week and a half after one application is great!

Please get back to me if you need any clarification.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.233 sec, (2)