CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I Have no Idea What's Wrong With me Please Help!!

Carty3 Views: 684
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,401,787

Re: I Have no Idea What's Wrong With me Please Help!!

I had all the same symmotors as you went to all the same dockers had all the same tests done and no answers at all. I was a respiratory therapist I figured out that I got t. whipplei from a health supplement I took called deer antler velvet spray. The doctors don't know anything about this kind of bacteria or infection because they think it's rare when it's really not it's found in our soil and unclean water amongst other places. This actinobacteria is what's csuing a pandemic of diseases right now including alzheimer's disease. The testing for it rarely exists and is pretty useless I too had an endoscopy biopsy done to be checked for it and it didn't show because it was no longer in my gi tract anymore it had already spread to other areas of my body including my nervous system. It destroys nerves like diabetes does hence I think this is what's causing diabetes. This is why your heart rate and blood pressure are going all over the place I had the same issues Holter monitor BP cuff testing everything. The fact that your lymph nodes are swelling or enlarged is a tell tale sign of infection. The doctors should know this why they don't I have not a clue. My whole left side of my body is larger because if this systemic infection. Stay away from stimulants and even caffeine if you can. I had a bad reaction to robinul in the er twice whereally my heart went crazy and I almost blacked out and coded. Don't accept robinul in the er again if you ever go back. When it happened to me the doctors and nurses were completely unaware of it because I wasn't on a monitor when it happened. But within second of them putting it into my saline bag my heart went crazy. Skipping beats arrhythmias everything I will never go to the er again scariest thing I ever experienced in my life. Email me if you want to know more hardtwizzler33@gmail.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)