CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Advice on adrenal stress

susie21 Views: 276
Published: 2 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,403,806

Re: Advice on adrenal stress

So pleased to hear your reply, that is exactly what I hoped it was and I've been doing castor oil packs, enemas, brushing and saunas for support techniques, i just get a bit despondent at times and wonder if I'm going in the right direction. (I suppose that could just be old emotions detoxing). My naturopath consultant told me from my case history that I have unresolved lymph stagnation from childhood and said I would need to focus heavily on support techniques which I am doing. I have a FIR (Far-Infrared-Sauna) sauna I'm using 5x a week for 30 minutes and I now sweat a lot after 15 minutes which I'm pleased with as the first few weeks it wasn't much. It's really the throbbing in the neck that freaks me out, it's been there from the beginning but nowhere near as extreme as it was, and I don't see any posts from anyone else with this symptom, that's what made me wonder if it was the adrenals. Are you saying it could be the thyroid causing it (the throbbing) by detoxing itself?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)